It’s that time of year — holiday season! Don’t wait until the last minute to do your holiday shopping — so in attempt to avoid the inevitable (I always, somehow, end up at a mall on December 22nd…) – here’s a quick guide to help jump start the retail holiday season!
1. Chanel Sunglasses – Just because it’s winter when you give the gift to her, why not give her an accessory she can use all year long? These new Chanel sunglasses are the perfect way to get her excited for spring (or maybe a holiday trip to the Caribbean?)
2. Kate Spade Cross Body iPad Case: I always love a cross body bag, but one that can also function as my new iPad case? What could be better. This bag is fun, flirtatious and perfect for a night out, or a sparkly transportation piece for our beloved iPad.
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Watch: There is never such a thing as having too many watches. Typically girls have white, gold, tortoise shell or rose-gold watches, but why not expand into black? This watch is chic and girly, and the perfect staple item to add to any female wardrobe.
4. Vince Camuto Stud Earrings or Givenchy Kalahari 10mm Pearl Stud Earrings: Earrings are always a good choice, basic studs that she can wear daily are even better. What’s important is the matter or taste/style you choose. Although both of these earrings are pretty safe choices, if she has a more classic style, pearls or basic studs are a good option. If she’s edgy or trendy, or basically likes to experiment or change her style a lot, I would recommend the Vince Camuto Stud Earrings.
5. Dogeared Necklace: A great collection of basic necklaces with meaning. My favorite is the Karma design, but there are many to choose from – pick a style that represents exactly what you want to share with the gift-receiver.