1. Michelle Williams in Jason Wu– Photos do not do the dress justice. It looked so delicate & light on Williams. I applaud the actress for sticking to her own fashionable style, instead of dressing up like the character role that the actress is nominated for playing, (in this case, Marilyn Monroe), like many actresses do. I could have done without the headband, but to me, the accessory is what defines Williams style, so I still vote best dressed.
2. Reese Witherspoon in Zac Posen– Va Va Voom! I literally paused and rewound her segment on E! Red Carpet a million times to get all the details about this killer dress. With the gorgeous color combined with perfect hair & makeup, Witherspoon looked fierce and rocked that entire look all night at the Golden Globes.
3. Nicole Kidman in Versace – My first sight of Nicole Kidman began with a “Oh, My God, she’s in Versace.” I remember seeing the dress on the runway and could not believe that a dress I already adored could look 20x better. Kidman, you rocked it!
4. Heidi Klum in Calvin Klien– A current obsession in my household resides the combination of coral and teal- once Heidi Klum stepped on the red carpet in her coral/orange Calvin Klein dress, I was in awe of how flawlessly the two colors combined together on the red carpet. According to InStyle, Klum chose the necklace and then asked Calvin Klein to design a dress to go with it! Either way, the dress AND necklace are both done right!
5. Emma Stone in Lanvin– Already having a tiny girl crush on Emma Stone, I anticipated her arrival on the red carpet and became stunned when the girl flawlessly pulled off my favorite colors in a dress (bordeaux & purple). Not sure I am a huge fan of the eagle accent, but I believe it is quirky and cute, just like her so I’ll support the accessory.
6. Salma Hayek in Gucci – The intricate beading on her black dress made her dress look metallic liquid. Hayek always looks gorgeous, but her hair and makeup definitely made the entire ensemble noteworthy. Love!
7. Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang – Vergara dressed her curvacious body flawlessly in her navy Vera Wang bodice & mermaid train dress. According to InStyle, Vergara also adorned herself in $5 million of jewelry! Perfectly accessorized, Vergara brings sexy charm to any any occasion.
What did you think about the red carpet style at the Golden Globes?